Become a key member of this close knit finance team where you will support your colleagues with accounts and data entry tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative and accounts support across the business as required
- Invoice and purchase order data entry
- Timesheet collation and processing
- Liaise closely with the Project Managers to ensure all costs and purchase orders have been reviewed and clarified to ensure invoiced correctly
- Internal and external customer support
- You will have a high degree of attention to detail and can demonstrate a good understanding of basic accounting functions
- Ideally you will have come from working in a busy, commercial environment
- A very high level of customer service is essential, you will be supporting internal and external customers
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable. You are able to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your team is essential and you have an excellent attitude to teamwork
- You are enthusiastic, positive and helpful
This organisation continues to prosper offering excellent long-term career development opportunities. This is a social, relaxed, and open office environment with a strong focus on teamwork. You will enjoy working with a collaborative and supportive management style.
About the Company
This award-winning construction company has a reputation built on respect and partnership. This is evident not just in the work that they do but in the culture that they have created. Weekly team catch up and monthly ‘one on one’ catch-ups with your Manager keeps everyone informed and engaged. Work for a leader who is encouraging, supportive and who believes in the value of mentoring employees. This is a career role that offers the opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.