About the Role
Use your existing accounts payables and receivables experience in a diverse and challenging role as part of a fast-paced retail / FMCG organisation. You will work very closely with a large team of accounts professionals to provide support with complex, high-value finance transactions on a daily basis. Their vision is to have a team that is cross-skilled, in order to provide ongoing opportunities for collaboration and support to one another - so to be successful you will need to be adaptable, hard-working and a team player. Two positions are available within this team, one existing and the other newly created due to business growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily processing of accounts payables invoices, including accurate coding, matching and batching
- Preparation of payment runs
- Daily processing of accounts receivables data, including processing direct debits, reconciling payments, update debtors ledger
- Follow up outstanding payments from debtors
- Maintain accurate information in the database, including vendor details and setting up new debtors
- Monitor accounts email inbox and respond to supplier queries
- Other ad hoc administration duties to support the Shared Services team
- Demonstrated experience in both accounts payables and receivables, ideally within a high-volume accounts environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or a similar ERP is preferred (though not essential)
- Positive and adaptable attitude, as you will be working in a fast-paced, reactive environment where things are often evolving
- Willingness to learn, and help others within the team as required
- Highly developed attention to detail, as you will be dealing with complex, high value transactions
- Diverse finance position that encompasses various accounts functions on a day to day basis
- Work collaboratively as part of a large, cross-skilled accounts team
- Stay close to home in the southern suburbs of Brisbane
- Monday to Friday hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm, with flexible start / finish times
- Well-established organisation in stable industry sector, demonstrating considerable growth
Our client is a fast-growing supplier of grocery products and retail support services, with major Brisbane-based distribution operations in the southern suburbs.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.