Utilise your existing bookkeeping or accounts officer experience to support various accounts functions in this diverse and challenging role. You will work closely with a dedicated team of professionals to provide support with complex, high-value accounts receivable and payable transactions. To be successful you will need to be adaptable, hard-working, with open communication skills and a willingness to contribute to team efforts. This is a permanent part-time position working approximately 25 – 30 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and keying of accounts receivable data including banking, weekly advertising charges, statement generation and other transaction batches as required
- Daily processing of charge backs
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Assist with invoice matching for accounts payable transactions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Provide relief assistance with expense invoicing where required
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties as required
- Ideally you will have bookkeeping or accounts officer experience within a reactive environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish open communication lines upwards as well as across the team
- Proactive and adaptable attitude, a willingness to help others and take on new things
- Strong problem solving skills and a sense of curiosity
- High attention to detail is required as you will be dealing with complex, high value financial transactions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar ERP is favourable though not essential
- Newly created role, with opportunity for further development and responsibilities over time
- Genuine work life balance, part-time hours on offer
- Well established, stable organisation demonstrating considerable growth
- Work close to home in this suburban office location with plenty of parking onsite
Located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, this organisation is part of a global supplier of grocery products, marketing and retail support services to independent retail supermarkets and are one of the fastest growing retail groups in Australia.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730
Please note the Pure Source Recruitment office will be closed from 5pm 18th December through to 4th January 2021.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.