Become and integral member of this close-knit finance team where you will perform a diverse range of accounting functions for the business. You will join a collaborative team within this forward thinking business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise closely with the Project Managers to ensure all costs and purchase orders have been reviewed and clarified to ensure invoiced correctly
- Identify areas for process improvement across invoicing and debtor management
- Provide administrative and accounts support across the business as required
- Invoice and purchase order entry
- Timesheet collation and processing
- Insurance job cost reporting
- Employee re-imbursements
- Internal and external customer support
- You will have demonstrated experience in a full function Accounts role within a commercial environment
- You are proactive and you enjoy being able to use your initiative to make decisions and get things done
- A very high level of customer service is essential, you will be supporting internal and external customers
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable. You are able to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your team is essential and you have an excellent attitude to teamwork
This organisation continues to prosper offering excellent long-term career development opportunities. This is a social, relaxed, and open office environment with a strong focus on teamwork. You will enjoy working with a collaborative and supportive management style.
About the Company
This award-winning construction company has a reputation built on respect and partnership. This is evident not just in the work that they do but in the culture that they have created. Weekly team catch up and monthly ‘one on one’ catch ups with your Manager keeps everyone informed and engaged. Work for a leader who is encouraging, supportive and who believes in the value of mentoring employees. This is a career role that offers the opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.