Provide support and administration to a small team to ensure smooth running of the office. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Office Manager. An exciting role with diversity and room to excel in areas that interest you within the business. You will be a proactive, forward thinking problem solver, with high attention to detail, have exceptional written and verbal communication, and a willingness to contribute to team efforts. This is a permanent part-time position working 22.8 hours per week. An excellent opportunity for Mother's coming back into the workforce and wanting more life balance and flexibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General administration
- Managing phone, email, and mail
- Sending out memos and newsletters
- Diary and scheduling support to CEO and Chairman
- Ordering office supplies and stationary
- Database management and filing
- Organising meetings and catering
- Coordinating events
- Travel coordination
- Compiling board papers
- Statistical reporting
- The successful candidate will have previous administration experience in a similar role
- Proactive attitude and someone who is a self-starter, your time management skills will be essential to your success in this role
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Intermediate to advanced skills across the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with PowerPoint is highly regarded
- Demonstrate a positive and helpful attitude, where nothing is too much trouble
- Outstanding ability to build positive relationships with others
- Competent with technology and ability to solve IT issues is highly regarded
- Positive energy and personable in personality will be highly regarded
- Genuine work life balance, part-time hours on offer
- Friendly and collaborative work culture that has a monthly team catch-up
- Flat work structure without a hierarchy where everyone helps each other
- Casual Friday work attire
This is an Organisation that truly cares about it's members and is the peak body for an Australian industry. Located in central Brisbane. The team culture is one that is social, relaxed and the open office environment creates a strong focus on team work.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730. Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.