A tremendous opportunity to become a part of an organisation that works hard to provide a culture of team work, open communication, support, team building and professional development. Fully utilise your strong administration skills where your key responsibility will be to ensure the efficient process of make safes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You are the second point of contact, liaising with property owners, insurers, loss adjusters, consultants and trades
- Triage emergency make-safe requirements
- Tracking of cost variations and liaising with internal accounts team members
- Email management
- Submit professional and high quality make safe reports
- Inbound and outbound calls to all parties
- Follow up of outstanding works
- Liaise with customers in relation to the insurance repairs process
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in either the property insurance and/or the building industry
- Exceptional customer service skills and a genuine desire to help and support others
- The ability to deliver on team key performance indicators and service level agreements
- The ability to work well under pressure, often with conflicting priorities
- At heart, you are a team player and you enjoy interacting with a wide range of people and personalities
- You have great attention to detail and take real pride in producing quality work
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fun and fast paced environment. This organisation has established a culture that is collaborative, where success is celebrated. The team are motivated, fun, and enjoy the work that they do and each other’s company. If you seek to be a part of a professional and supportive environment and you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow then this role is an ideal fit for you.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.