Provide outstanding customer service and a positive patient experience working in this leading healthcare facility. This is a 12-month fixed term maternity leave contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and respond to enquiries in relation to Day Treatment Programs
- Coordinating and scheduling of Day Treatment Programs and maintain the program calendar
- Maintain accurate record management and patient billing
- Prepare itineraries and arrange travel (flights and accommodation) for approved patients/carers
- Liaise with a wide range of staff within the hospital and within other departments
- Act as the point of contact between Day Program staff and internal and external customers
- Prepare program materials such program manuals, stationery etc
- Provide all other administrative and clerical duties as required
- You have a calm, caring and mature minded outlook with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience within a similar role in the hospital/medical sector would be advantageous but is not essential
- The ability to work in a busy environment and under pressure at times
- You must be highly organised and with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- A proactive, positive attitude, you are motivated and willing to learn and grow
- A rewarding career offering long term prospects
- The opportunity to work closely with a diverse range of highly experienced Clinicians and professional staff members
- You will work for a supportive and collaborative Manager who is knowledgeable and approachable
- Located in inner West Brisbane with street parking provided
- Exceptional induction, training, and ongoing professional development
We have had the pleasure of recruiting for this highly respected company for many years. With a focus on putting people first this organisation has a tremendous workplace culture and a leadership team that advocates for the wellbeing of their staff. They are recognised as being a leading provider within their field and they deliver a diverse range of health programs.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.