Reporting to the Financial Controller this role offers plenty of variety and the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the role - lots of scope to make this role your own.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full function Accounts payable and receivable for all Developments and other companies within the Group
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Oversee the day to day running of the office with duties that include ordering of stationery and office consumables and answering any incoming calls and enquires
- Email management
- Coordinate any travel arrangements (mostly state based)
- Document management and electronic filing
- Review and optimise any current internal processes and procedures
- Provide any additional administration support to Management
- You have a solid background in bookkeeping/accounting processes
- You are helpful and have an overall positive attitude to work and enjoy being a part of a team
- Producing accurate and high quality work is a genuine strength of yours - you have are meticulous and have an eye for detail
- An ability to work well autonomously, you enjoy using your own initiative, problem solving and making decisions
- Time management skills - this is a busy, steady role with deadlines to meet and your organisational skills will see you manage any conflicting priorities
Skip the city traffic and work close to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, lots of public transport options but there is also staff parking. Hours are 8.30am to 5pm with no overtime.
About the Company
This family owned Queensland business is well established and has an excellent reputation. With over 30 years of experience in property development. This is a legitimately lovely place to work. You will be busy and enjoy a variety of work in an environment that is warm and friendly. A small and close knit team of people all of whom enjoy each others' company.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.