- Work close to home in Murarrie, with on site parking provided
- Achieve work life balance in role with early start / finish
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development within the organisation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and coordinate audit bookings in line with appropriate audit requirements, resolving any potential issues as required
- Data entry and database administration using various internal systems
- Liaise with diverse stakeholders such as clients, auditors, internal program administrators to support a timely and efficient audit process
- Preparation of various reports
- Other ad hoc administrative duties to support the wider team
- Demonstrated administration, coordination and/or customer service experience within a dynamic work environment
- Adaptable and positive attitude towards ongoing changes to systems, processes and culture
- Solutions-focused with a willingness to try new things
- Good problem solving skills and sense of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail - you will be working in an audit and compliance environment so accuracy is of the utmost importance
- High standard of work - someone who takes pride in what they do
People enjoy working in this organisation because of the incredibly supportive and welcoming team environment. Other benefits include:
- Dynamic environment going through period of significant growth and transformation
- Opportunities for ongoing development and advancement
- Working hours of 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Suburban office location in Murarrie with plenty of parking on site
Our client is a medium-sized organisation who are one of Australia and New Zealand's leading agribusiness auditing, certification and training providers. Whilst they are a not-for-profit organisation, they also provide a large range of commercial programs and are going through a significant period of growth and change, making it an exciting time to join the business.
Please include a cover letter outlining your interest in this position.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.