- Flexible working arrangements with a strong emphasis on family values
- A culture built on trust that celebrates high performance and collaboration
- Your positive contribution to this company will be valued and rewarded
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support to Document Control
- Proof reading of new or amended documents
- Formatting of documents
- Updating various project databases
- Compiling project records and maintaining files
- Preparation of proposals and support to tenders
- General clerical duties as required by the Project teams
- A high level of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience providing support to multiple Managers
- The ability to be confident and assertive whilst having a warm and personable manner
- A flexible and adaptable nature with a focus on supporting others
- You are a self starter - enthusiastic, willing to learn and a genuine desire to learn and grow as you go
- You are known for being warm and engaging and working with a wide range of people and personalities excites you
- Experience in a project environment would be advantageous but is not essential
This company knows culture and does it well. We have a wonderful history recruiting for this organisation and employees work hard, enjoy what they do and in return are rewarded with opportunity. This is a culture of high standards and high performers. They are professional, fun and passionate. Located on the fringe of Brisbane CBD, they have stylish offices with lots of natural light and beautiful surroundings, social team activities and a flexible approach to work.
About the Company
An award winning, multi-disciplinary project delivery firm that encourages new ideas and a 'better way.' They are an international company with the head office in Brisbane who recruit for cultural fit first.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.