Working closely with the Chief Executive, you will use your skills and expertise to implement the people strategy and systems as well as guide and develop a strong people culture
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development and implementation of the People and Culture plan - much of the framework around this has been done so you will need to have the ability execute and deliver on this plan
- Manage the People and Culture function - including recruitment, position design, career and succession planning, training and development and performance management
- Provide guidance to Managers and Team Leaders regarding all People and Culture related issues
- Design and develop induction and onboarding processes
- Work with the Leadership team on the implementation of action plans to address staff professional development and succession planning
- Change management and transformational change - take the lead in planning for key change activities
- You may have tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (HR or Business) though 'life experience' counts so therefore formal qualifications are not essential if you have the relevant work experience
- You have a high degree of emotional intelligence and maturity. You have the ability to coach, lead and inspire those around you
- You have an innate ability to communicate with people from all walks of life and you are able to build and maintain strong working relationships that are built on trust and great listening
- This is a role that blends both operations and strategy so you need to be comfortable being 'hands on'
Work with a dynamic team of experts in science, engineering and corporate services all of whom are working towards creating a more sustainable future. This workplace culture promotes flexibility and ownership and is built on respect, trust and accountability,
About the Company
This organisation's purpose is to make a significant difference to our natural resources, economy and community.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
The filling of this position is intended by our client to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act (1991) (Qld).
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.