Working under tremendous leadership, with the opportunity to work both independently or you will be responsible for providing phone based service and support to new and existing investors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all administrative tasks including applications and change of details information are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate and build rapport with external clients and various stakeholders across the business and respond to all queries from advisors (either by phone or email.)
- Ongoing customer and client service for retail investors, advisors and dealer groups
- Routine data entry into the CRM platform
- Provide monthly fee statements to advisors
- Assist with any ad hoc reporting as required
- Customer service and administration is at the heart of this role, so you will have a high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with ease and can communicate with a diverse range of people and personalities
- You are a team player and you delight in working with a team of like-minded people. You like to collaborate and share ideas
- You are a stickler for producing quality work and you can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- This role will someone who may have experience in a number of transferrable industries - banking, finance, property, insurance
Work within a culture that is inclusive and supportive. This is a passionate team who are high performing and hard working. They enjoy each other's company and this is a reflection of an exceptional leadership team. You will enjoy working in an open and social office culture. City based position, working from 8.30am to 5pm with no overtime. Exceptional induction and training to help you transition into the team and the role.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.