Reporting to the Operations Manager, and the IT Manager, you will be working with a specialist IT Consulting firm, internally, with one of their key clients in the mining industry. The client has a few main apps written specifically for them and this role will be supporting those who are using them onsite. Though current vendors support the software, it has been modelled to the client so this role will take ownership of the software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Running tools over data
- API Calls
- Writing SQL queries
- Reviewing Log Files
- Troubleshooting issues
- Dealing with application vendors
- Applying service packs to applications
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- You will have the ability to write basic SQL queries, as a minimum
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- App support experience or you will be coming from a DBA position looking to get into the app space.
- Formal degree level qualifications
This organisation absolutely loves working with their client, who are extremely accommodating and friendly. Other benefits in this role include:
- A friendly, supportive and hospitable culture
- CBD location with modern office fitout
- An extremely enticing salary on offer
With their head office in Perth this role is a key position in them expanding their Queensland presence. The client you will be supporting is a values driven mining business who are people orientated and love engaging in their local community.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.