Use your initiative and work ethic to ensure smooth operations within the Head Office and the 20 store locations for this well-known retail store.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Head Buyer to create spreadsheets and control company stock
- Running reorder reports for core products
- Preparing excel spreadsheets for stock orders
- Organise put away reports and labels for warehouse
- Check distributions with warehouse
- Prepare emails for stores regarding price changes and clearance items
- Provide daily accounts payable reports
- Liaise with China suppliers for imports
- Prepare product and take photo's for catalogue
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel. Experience using VLOOKUP's is highly regarded
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Suite
- Works well under pressure and able to make rational decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with others
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Previous experience as an Assistant Buyer highly regarded
Work within a welcoming team who is supportive and works collaboratively. Management team who is understanding. Friday lunches provided for the team every week and birthdays are days off.
About the Company
A 100% owned and operated store in Australia with 20 stores and employing over 250 people locally in Australia. Carrying over 4000 products across a wide variety.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your application.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.