About the Role
Contribute to strategy and drive implementation of significant business process improvement initiatives to enhance reporting, data capture and analytics that will support operational efficiencies and overall business performance. Working closely with the Executive leadership team, you will also be required to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across numerous services and programs of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with relevant teams and subject matter experts across the business to understand current data management and reporting practices and future business requirements, including process mapping
- Modelling and critically evaluating business processes to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Design and deliver technical solutions that support data analytics and performance reporting capabilities
- Develop appropriate reports and dashboards to inform strategic and operational decision making
- Work with a high level of autonomy to develop and implement solutions that contribute to overall business goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to build capability and support ongoing changes to business processes
- Business Analyst with prior experience in data / reporting analysis would be ideal
- Experience working in a hands-on role within smaller teams or operational environments is desirable
- Strong technical skills working with large data sets in Excel, Power BI, Power Pivot and Power Query
- Someone who is solutions-focused, with highly developed project management skills
- Agile and adaptable with the ability to respond to changing business requirements and priorities
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and capable of translating complex information to non-technical service delivery teams
- Newly established permanent position, leading innovative business improvement initiatives that will add value
- Organisation very receptive to change, with plenty of support from leadership and stakeholders across the business
- Opportunity to drive interesting projects and make a significant impact within the non-profit sector
- Collaborative, transparent and supportive organisational culture
- Attractive salary package on offer to recognise the contribution you will make to the organisation
This is a well-regarded not-for-profit organisation which are experiencing an exciting period of growth, specialising in supporting people who face challenges due to mental health and social disadvantage. They have multiple service sites across Queensland, with head office operations located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest in the position.
Click on the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.