Working with key stakeholders within the industry you will be responsible for positioning this business as a premier builder in the commercial space.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working in collaboration with the Leadership Team you will engage in strategic discussions to best facilitate growth and new business opportunities
- You will be responsible for cultivating strong business relationships within the building, construction and insurance space, identifying new leads and meeting with prospective clients
- Identify, network and partner with external stakeholders, associations, companies and professional bodies in order to attract new business opportunities
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships
- Be seen as an industry thought leader and keep up to date on new developments and trends
- Support the General Manager in the strategic direction of the business
- Your experience within the building, construction, and insurance industry will be highly regarded
- You have the ability to connect with key decision makers and can build rapport, trust and credibility with genuine warmth and ease
- You possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, you have the ability to work with a diverse group of people and personalities
- Strong visionary attributes that will enable you to develop long term strategies for the business
- Be a self starter and an expert collaborator
This is an organisation that has a commitment to providing ongoing career development and opportunities for their people. Work with a respectful and knowledgeable team who are dedicated to producing quality work and offering an outstanding level of service. Your capabilities will be recognised by an attractive remuneration package including a rewarding bonus structure.
About the Company
You will enjoy working with this industry leading company that promotes and provides solid management and career opportunities. This organisation has a relaxed yet professional culture with a genuine work life balance provided to staff.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.