SurePact is a multi-award-winning company delivering a cloud-based enterprise SaaS solution that concentrates on government and corporate requirements for risk management. SurePact focuses on delivering projects and contracts with an inclusion of procurement processes through to asset realisation. SurePact's grant management solution tracks the taxpayers’ dollar to provide a strong emphasis on visibility, transparency and accountability via analytics allowing for competent business intelligence decisions.
SurePact are in scale-up mode, and are ready to expand their Sales and Marketing team to take on the next stage of strategic growth and continue their mission to become a truly global market leader in risk identification and management. SurePact are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Sydney.
As a Business Development Manager at SurePact, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients in local government, construction and/or project management verticals with targeted prospecting and outreach. You will have a strong understanding SaaS B2B sales and background in new business development with an ability to effectively manage a multi stakeholder engagement buying cycle.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our platform
- Conducting business generation activities such as outbound calls, nurturing inbound and outbound leads, running client calls and product demos, email marketing, social selling, telemarketing, and presenting pitching to target markets including local government and construction verticals
- Consistent delivery of high value prospects with a methodical, organised, and detailed approach
- Monitoring sales activity on a weekly basis and striving to meet/exceed your sales targets
- Exceeding sales targets with a volume driven prospecting sales approach
- Owning sales cycles from lead to close and go-to-market strategies in a business to business (B2B) SaaS selling environment
- Generating pipeline growth and acquiring new business across targeted verticals
- Building call plans, account strategy, outreach plans and territory plans towards pipeline growth
- Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to clients by determining their needs, building engagement, and generating interest in SurePact solutions thereby adding value to the business
- Taking a consultative sales approach with key target executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Educating and guiding prospects through the buyer's journey to help them understand how SurePact can drive their business goals and objectives
- Be an ambassador for the brand with a strong focus on customer success
- 5-10+ years proven business development experience in local government and/or construction vertical and/or project management/delivery areas.
- Strong new business development background with SaaS platforms with consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of at least $1.5 million in new business revenue
- Proficiency with CRM applications and understanding of sales methodologies which need high level of targeted prospecting across various customer buying cycles
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of energy and dedication, with proven ability to work remotely, and an unrelenting drive to succeed
- Strong strategic and conceptual ability, supported by effective communication skills
- Australian Driver's License
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone. Click on APPLY NOW to submit your resume.