SurePact is looking to expand and is recruiting a Cloud Engineer with demonstrated experience. We are seeking someone to join our team on a full-time permanent basis and grow with the company as we navigate the global landscape as a SaaS provider building highly available, scalable, and secure services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementing and maintaining service integrations, frameworks, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, monitoring tools, DevOps and cloud services
- Incrementally automate and achieve a matured DevOps practice
- Design and manage capacity of cloud services
- Resolution of incidents, diagnosis of problems and completing changes following best practices
- Management of backups and disaster recovery plans
- Automating tasks and maturing towards continuous improvement
- Learn quickly, research issues and come up with solutions and own them to implementation
- Pragmatic approach to design, listen to colleagues and respect other people’s ideas.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and cloud computing technologies
- Hands-on and good understanding of DevOps tools and automation frameworks
- Programming and scripting experience with ability to create automated cloud services.
- Experience building, scaling, and managing environments in the cloud (Azure experience preferred).
- Experience in implementing CI/CD frameworks successfully.
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication and documentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Good understanding of Identity federation and different authentication protocols like SAML, OAuth2
We take immense pride in what we do. Consequently, we look for people of the highest ethics and professional standing. We are a small team who work in a fast-paced manner. We are informal, have an open culture and are working to build a great company that puts the clients’ interest first. We value integrity, honesty, and hard work. SurePact also offers work-from-home and flexible working arrangements. Find out more about us: www.surepact.com
Please use APPLY button to submit your application.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.