Start immediately in this part-time maternity leave contract until October (two - four days a week). There is flexibility on days and hours with a possibility of extension. Working in this close team you will be responsible for the permits, colours and options selection, construction documentation and warranty repairs for their residential clients. There will be a requirement to travel to site so a drivers licence is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain files during the Pre-Construction and Construction phases.
- Schedule meetings for the team
- Assist in report preparations
- Preparation of handover kits
- Coordinate all maintenance and warranty inspection appointments and reports
- Liaise with customers with regards to maintenance issues and process the maintenance documentation
- Management of contractor licences and insurances
- Provide administration support for QCAT hearings
- Ad hoc support to the team
- You must possess your driver’s licence
- Experience within the Residential Building Industry with a solid understanding of current legislation
- Ability to accurately manage contracts with a well-developed knowledge of Contract Management practices and processes.
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent communication, presentation and literacy skills
- Ability to manage conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
People like working in this team due to the supportive, high performing and approachable nature of it. Other benefits include
- Welcoming and experienced manager
- Varied position with no two days looking the same
- Part-time opportunity with flexibility on days and hours
- Enjoy coming to work in a fabulous office fit out within an iconic heritage building.
- Work for an industry leader in this exciting time with iconic Brisbane projects in their pipeline
This global development organisation has been in Australia for 10 years and is one of the fastest growing community developers in Australia. Originally established in Japan in 1960 they have a culture of support and a drive to continuously be better, including the development of their staff.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Sharni Nichols on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.