This is a highly rewarding role in an interactive and fast moving environment. You will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth running of the customer service operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with all team members to support the delivery of quality service in relation to claims processing
- Utilise your exceptional customer service skills to liaise with the customer and keep them informed throughout the claim process
- Monitor the progress of claims, identifying any impeding deadlines
- Provide administrative support to the claims team
- Support the Team Leader in ensuring all operational objectives are achieved
- Data processing into internal and external platforms
- All other customer service and associated administrative tasks as required on a day to day basis
- You have a natural ability to learn quickly and you readily adapt to changing circumstances
- You have a genuine desire to learn and do well in your work
- Ideally you will have Insurance or Construction industry experience with experience in customer service and administration
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and can demonstrate what it is that you do to remain calm under stressful situations
- You are confident in liaising with customers and clients and will use your excellent interpersonal skills, ability to problem solve and your initiative to get the job done
- A positive and proactive attitude with a genuine desire to come to work and enjoy what you do
- Having empathy and understanding of the needs of others
This is an organisation that has a commitment to providing ongoing career development and opportunities for their people. Work with a respectful and knowledgeable team who are dedicated to producing quality work and offering an outstanding level of service. You will work for a Management Team who are kind and encouraging.
The culture is high performing and ongoing training and support is provided. This is a company that builds careers. Get involved in an active soclal calendar with inhouse team events (held during work hours) and know you are working where you are not just a number.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey or MJ on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.