This is a highly rewarding role in an interactive and fast-moving environment. You will play an integral part in ensuring the smooth running of the customer service operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with all team members to support the delivery of quality service in relation to claims processing
- Communicate with customers effectively within required timeframes to provide accurate information throughout the claim cycle
- Monitor the progress of claims, identifying any impeding deadlines
- Taking inbound calls and assisting with queries from customers and stakeholders
- Data processing into internal and external platforms
- Review claims in detail when received in order to proactively assist in the correct actions being taken
- Ensure all internal and external client platforms are updated, keeping accurate file notes
Skills & Experience required
- You have a natural ability to learn quickly, and you readily adapt to changing circumstances
- You have a genuine desire to learn and do well in your work
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous contact centre experience highly desired
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and remain calm under stressful situations
- You are confident in liaising with customers and clients and will use your excellent interpersonal skills, ability to problem solve and your initiative to get the job done
- Having empathy and understanding of the needs of others
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong time management with an ability to coordinate several priorities at any one time
Benefits & Culture
This is an organisation that has a commitment to providing ongoing career development and opportunities for their people. Work with a respectful and knowledgeable team who are dedicated to producing quality work and offering an outstanding level of service. You will work for a Management Team who are kind and encouraging.
The culture is high performing and ongoing training, and support is provided. This is a company that builds careers. Get involved in an active social calendar with inhouse team events (held during work hours) and know you are working where you are not just a number.
Click on the APPLY button or contact MJ on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone