Utilise your creativity and ability to think outside the box to build upon this businesses' brand exposure and help them to elevate their presence online. A newly created position with the opportunity to make this role your own. Managing social media platforms, their website, and Search Engine Optimisation for this growing company. Work with a team that is inclusive, collaborative, and supportive of one another. An outstanding company that cares about it's employees personal and professional growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build upon the company's brand awareness and increase social media exposure, interactions and following
- Manage social media schedule and assist with company social media strategy
- Create content for different online platforms
- Create effective Google, Facebook, and Instagram advertisement campaigns
- Manage and implement all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with sales team on market research and possible opportunities
- Maintain and improve the lists within the CRM platforms
- Suggest and implement ways to improve conversions on the website
- Review website regarding Search Engine Optimisation and suggest improvements
- Create and refine website landing pages
- Ongoing website revision
- Assist with events when required
- Thorough understanding and experience in digital marketing including SEO, SEM, social media, email, mobile etc.
- Hands on experience with creating website content in WordPress, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Instagram, and Facebook
- WordPress experience to create landing pages and website maintenance is essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit who can take ownership
- Quick learner who is self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Proactive team player who has a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and build positive relationships
- Naturally creative and innovative who enjoys thinking outside of the box
- Passion for solving problems and getting results
- Adaptable and flexible with a strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and creative thinker who is confident suggesting new ideas
- Marketing Diploma essential but a Degree qualification is ideal
The team is collaborative, supportive, and fun. They all help one another and have the moto that "everyone sweeps the floor" which means that everyone helps. Their values include quality, creativity, safety, inclusion, innovation, and reflection. They believe that community is important and strive to create a positive community within their team and outside of their business. Additionally, staff receive free climbing in some climbing facilities and at their Head Quarters. There are also Professional Development classes for the team each month. Flexible work hours with the possibility of working from home one day a week.
About the Company
An Australian owned and operated business that specialises in indoor rock climbing. They offer different services within this sector including helping their clients to build a bespoke international-level climbing gym, refining the art of route setting, or allowing clients to shop from their thousands of world-class climbing holds.
Please apply with a Cover Letter and Resume outlining your suitability.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.