About the Role
Use your highly developed leadership skills to make an impact in this newly created Director Operations role, where you will have the opportunity to influence strategy, oversee operational management for multiple APAC sites and contribute to a high performing and safety-focused business culture. Reporting to the Vice President, Operations International (Canada), this role will oversee both office and field operations staff, and will see you working in close collaboration with the APAC sales teams to achieve business targets and drive further growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee operational management of the Australia Pacific operations which includes several large sites as well as various satellite sites which continue to grow
- Develop and implement appropriate operational strategies, objectives and tactics that are aligned to corporate strategy
- Analyse data to inform strategic and operational decision making
- Contribute to budgeting, with oversight for financial performance and reporting accountabilities
- Take an active role in leading, developing and mentoring of staff
- Review current processes and procedures, and implement continuous improvement frameworks to create efficiencies and quality assurance
- Lead or participate in key corporate projects to support business improvement initiatives
- Travel to other operational sites as required
- Demonstrated experience leading complex, geographically dispersed or cross-functional operations teams
- Strong commercial and business acumen with the ability to balance strategic and operational priorities
- Highly developed leadership capability - someone who can coach, develop, and mentor staff to deliver quality outcomes and services
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, and a collaborative and inclusive work style
- Strong interpersonal skills, someone who embraces open and transparent communication
- Newly established senior leadership position, opportunity to make the role your own
- Work collaboratively with a very stable and experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Report to a global leader who is professional, ethical, and people-focused
- Attractive base salary, with work vehicle provided and bonus incentive structure
- Work-life balance, working from modern office location based in Yatala
A global, publicly listed asset and disposition company, with multiple business streams offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used and unused equipment and other assets across numerous industry sectors. With over 40 sites internationally and a global workforce of over 2000 full time employees, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and embrace values of unity, integrity, and vision.
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest in the position.
Click on the APPLY button, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730.
Applications close at 4pm on Friday 22nd April 2022.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.