Provide professional learning and advice to schools in relation to students with diverse learning needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support schools to implement evidence based reforms to lift student achievement and support student needs
- Assist schools in helping them to respond to student needs in order to improve learning outcomes and support student learning growth
- Provide advice to internal teams and member schools in relation to trends and issues relating to support for students with diverse learning needs (including students with disability)
- Organise and facilitate professional learning activities (specifically relating to NCCD and other disability subjects)
- Participating in school-based reviews including reviews related to support for students with diverse learning needs
- Support processes associated with the administration of EAP funding for students with disability
- You will have experience in working as part of a school team, developing and implementing adjustments to support educational outcomes of students with disability
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience with the process of verifying students through the EAP and as well an understanding of the NCCD
- Experience working within the education sector, providing advice to schools about effective support for students with disability
- Formal qualifications in Teaching
You will be an instrumental part of the Student Services team and the valuable contribution you make will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, salary packaging options, a flexible workplace culture and a management team who work encourage an all-embracing culture of high performance and collaboration.
About the Company
Recruiting for this organisation is an absolute pleasure as we continue to have a rewarding partnership with them. They are the peak body that represents, advocates and promotes Queensland independent schools. Recognised for the proactiveness and responsiveness to their members, they support choice and diversity in education. They work closely with all political parties, government departments and the community and they promote the policies and interests of independent schools.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
Applications for this role close Friday 5th November at 4pm.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.