Play a pivotal part in supporting the General Manager within this diverse and exciting role. This is a unique Executive Assistant position, with significant opportunities for ongoing learning and development for the right person.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high level confidential administrative support to the General Manager
- Assist in maintaining and improving organisation systems, policies, and procedures
- Complete and follow up on tasks needed to progress projects
- Work closely with the General Manager on diverse projects across 3 businesses
- Manage emails, correspondence and produce high level reports
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Other administrative duties to assist the General Manager
- Demonstrated high level administration experience within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional time management skills, a flexible attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Proactive and takes initiative to get things done
- Flexible and adaptable with change and able to manage work accordingly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail will be critical to your success, as will your problem-solving
- You will be a driven, energetic individual who is innovative and solutions focused
- Previous experience with an accounts system such as Netsuite or Xero would be highly regarded
- Understanding of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and GST is ideal
This is a unique opportunity for a friendly and hardworking administration professional. There is an attractive remuneration package on offer, with opportunities for learning and further development. Additionally, a MacBook Pro/Surface Laptop and Iphone Pro are also included.
About the Company
This General Manager oversees three different businesses in a range of sectors.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your application outlining your suitability.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.