This is a broad and challenging role, reporting directly to the Financial Controller. This is an exceptional opportunity to take ownership and accountability for the high standard of work you will be required to produce.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the Accounts team, providing support and mentoring, and managing performance and workflow
- Manage a large and complex payroll
- Meet all financial and regulatory reporting requirements
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly, quarterly and annual compliance requirements (BAS, FBT, etc.)
- Run the monthly close process and prepare management P&L and B/S Statements
- Prepare special purpose financial reports
- Develop and enhance finance systems and procedures
- Assist with Company Secretariat duties
- Ad hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this position you will be CPA/CA qualified and possess a high level of commercial acumen and leadership capability.
- You will be highly technical across all aspects of financial accounting with the ability to work well in a diverse and busy team
- You will have exceptional interpersonal skills with a genuine desire to cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will enjoy using your initiative and look for innovative solutions to problems
- You have the ability to look beyond the numbers
Benefits & Culture
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking to continue or progress their leadership career, working at the helm of a successful and well-established company.
- This organisation continues to prosper offering excellent long-term career development opportunities
- A rewarding salary commensurate of experience will be provided to attract the right candidate
- Finally, this organisation has created a work environment that facilitates a balanced lifestyle for all of their employees. They genuinely care about the health and well-being of their people
This award-winning construction company has a reputation built on respect and partnership. This is evident not just in the work that they do but in the culture that they have created.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.