Provide high level human resources management and support across the organisation in this newly established position. This is diverse role in an organisation with multiple programs and up to 500 staff operating out of 21 office sites throughout Queensland and interstate for our national telehealth services. Reporting directly to the Executive Manager, you will be joining a passionate and supportive team of professionals to make a difference supporting the highly valued work of a leading mental health organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the development, implementation, monitoring and review of HR strategy and plans
- Ensure compliance with and provide advice and support to management in relation to statutory and industrial requirements
- Review workplace health and safety policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Support return to work processes
- Support staff grievances and complaints processes
- Oversight of employment contracts, higher duties, increments and staff movements
- Relevant qualifications in HR
- Demonstrated or the ability to quickly acquire an understanding of relevant Awards
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and provide advice to stakeholders at all levels
- A passion and commitment to excellence and a values fit
- Agile and adaptable to changing organisational priorities
- Compassionate, ethical and objective
- Join a team that benchmarks significantly above health and community services people and culture norms
- Contribute fresh ideas and make an impact in this newly established position
- Attractive salary package (with salary sacrificing) to attract the best candidate will be negotiated
This is a well-regarded not-for-profit organisation which is experiencing an exciting period of growth, specialising in supporting people who face challenges due to mental health and social disadvantage. They have multiple service sites across Queensland and a national Telehealth service, with head office operations located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ashleigh McFadyen for a confidential discussion on 07 3846 7730.
Please note if you have previously applied for this role that your application is still being considered.
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest in the position.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.