Work in close collaboration with the People and Performance team to drive the day to day HR functions within this innovative and iconic project delivery firm. This is a 12 month fixed term contract and though it is currently a full time role, there is flexibility if the 'right person for the role' would prefer to work four days per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist employees and managers with general employee related matters in a professional, positive and helpful manner
- Manage and oversee performance management issues
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations and industrial relations matters
- Work in close consultation with the Senior Leadership team on all People and Culture related issues
- Build strong relationships with all employees, managers, and leaders within the business
- Collaborate with the leadership team on strategic HR topics such as talent mapping, workforce planning
- Coordinating internal and external training
- Assist with the delivery of any other key HR related projects
- You will have either a Certificate or Degree in Human Resources Management
- Previous experience working within a Human Resources team with experience working within the ER/IR space
- You are really strong values around trust and integrity
- You are a self starter - enthusiastic, willing to learn and a genuine desire to learn and grow as you go
- You are known for being warm and engaging and working with a wide range of people and personalities excites you
- You have great attitude to work and life
This company knows culture and does it well. We have a wonderful history recruiting for this organisation and employees work hard, enjoy what they do and in return are rewarded with opportunity. This is a culture of high standards and high performers. They are professional, fun and passionate and they value inclusivity and diversity. Stylish offices with lots of natural light and beautiful surroundings, social team activities and a flexible approach to work. This organisation has a strong focus on flexible work arrangements (start/finish times, working from home) and there are many other reasons why they are a great place to work - professional and leadership development opportunities and a competitive salary package is on offer.
About the Company
An award winning, multi-disciplinary project delivery firm that encourages new ideas and a 'better way.'
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730