An exceptional opportunity to join a well established, highly reputable and growing building firm who specialise in insurance rectification projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review invoice proformas to ensure required documentation is received from site
- Data entry into the job management system
- Review costings on invoices and purchase orders to ensure alignment of all costs
- Upload invoices direct onto various customer portals
- Liaise with various stakeholders to decipher costs associated with invoices
- Work with the Team Leader to provide administrative support as and when required
- You will have a high level of attention to detail - it is important to produce high quality work with an emphasis on accuracy
- A strong commitment to teamwork. This is a culture built on trust and respect and everyone works really well together. It is a positive and friendly environment and so your warm and engaging personality will see you become a key member of the team
- Demonstrated experience in a finance, invoicing or administration role
- Problem solving skills - you will be analysing and investigating complex invoices and purchase orders
- Be highly organised, reliable and willing to continuously learn and grow
- Well developed interpersonal skills
This organisation continues to prosper and offers excellent job stability. The team culture is one that is social, relaxed and the open office environment creates a strong focus on team work. You will enjoy regular team lunches, a flexible and balanced workplace philosophy and a fun and friendly team. Management is collaborative and supportive.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.