Become an integral member of this close-knit finance team where your strong work ethic and genuine desire to help and support others will be highly regarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Invoice and purchase order entry
- Debtor reporting
- Daily receipting
- Insurance job cost reporting
- Employee reimbursements
- Timesheets collation and processing
- Maintaining calendar leave and forms
- Internal and external customer support for Accounts related tasks
- Accounts Support for regional teams
- Continuously improve Accounts tasks which can benefit this role and the wider teams
- Set up and maintenance of job details within Cheops
- Participating in system changes improving or adding to current software set
- Scanning and filing
- Ad hoc items as requested
- Up to 1-2 years' in an Accounts/Administration based role
- A very high level of customer service is essential, you will be supporting internal and external customers
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable. You are able to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your team is essential and you have an excellent attitude to teamwork
This is a social, relaxed, and open office environment with a strong focus on teamwork.
About the Company
This award-winning construction company has a reputation built on respect and partnership. This is evident not just in the work that they do but in the culture that they have created.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.