You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and providing support across the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Support for regional teams
- Fleet administration
- Invoice and purchase order entry
- Weekly supplier and subcontractor payment run
- Collating and processing timesheets
- Debtor reporting
- Credit card reconciliation and processing
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers and stakeholders
Skills & Experience required
- Ideally you will be studying to be an accountant or have worked in an administration role and assisted with the account's duties.
- You will need to have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- You have the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- You will be able to use your initiative and have the ability to problem solve
- You have a positive attitude and are determined to learn.
This organisation continues to prosper offering excellent long-term career development opportunities. This is a social, relaxed and open office environment. This is an entry level role with long term career prospects that may define your career. This organisation provides excellent work life balance, job security, and an active social calendar.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mj Liddicoat on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.