Work under tremendous leadership, with the opportunity to be mentored, you will be responsible for providing administrative support across the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, handling basic enquires, transferring calls and taking messages
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Routine administrative duties such as scanning, electronic filing and archiving
- Meeting and greeting visitors to Reception and offering refreshments
- Assist with coordinating meeting requirements (booking meeting rooms, ordering catering)
- Provide administration support across the business (marketing team, HR, Investor Relations)
- Ordering of stationery and office consumables
At the heart of this role is your willingness to learn, accept feedback and have a positive 'can do, will do' attitude. In return, you will benefit from an excellent induction, great training and ongoing support.
- You are a team player and you delight in working with a team of like minded people
- Pleasant, friendly interpersonal skills and you pride yourself on your professional presentation
- The successful completion of Year 12 (or equivalent) with 6 month experience in a basic administrative role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate in MS Office
- You are a stickler for producing quality work and you can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
Work within a culture that is inclusive and supportive. This is a passionate team who are high performing and hard working. They enjoy each other's company and this is a reflection of an exceptional leadership team. You will enjoy working in an open and social office culture. City based position, working from 8.30am to 5pm with no overtime. This is the type of role that will provide you with long term career opportunities and the chance to be exposed to a number of different fields within business administration (such as accounting, marketing or HR).
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.