Reporting to the Practice Delivery and Operations Manager (PDOM) you will bring your already established secretarial experience to contribute to this tight nit and hard working team. This law firm is one of the leading mid-tier insurance and commercial litigation and workplace and employment law firms in Queensland who have gone through a lot of change in creating their high performance culture. This role is a full time and permanent position and I am looking for someone to contribute and grow with the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital transcription, formatting and proof reading of legal documents.
- Preparing settlement documents and conference documents.
- Liaising with doctors to arrange IMEs, preparation of letters and briefs and to follow up on invoices and reports.
- Preparation of internal briefs for bulk or regional conference days.
- Trial preparation.
- Drafting documents.
- Assist with the overflow of file opening.
- Other ad hoc assistance to fee earners and the PDOM as requested.
- High levels of organisation.
- Excellent word processing and computer skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and strong literacy skills.
- Experience in a fast paced legal firm and knowledge of the Queensland Court forms and processes.
- Ability to work electronically across a paperless system.
- A dedicated and hard working team player who will treat the firm and the clients as your own.
- Proactive and positive mindset, willing to contribute to the friendly team environment.
- Central CBD location close to cafes and public transport.
- A market leading performance bonus scheme.
- Structured Learning and Development with mentoring, development and growth opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive culture as part of a close-knit team.
- This is a progressive firm committed to equality, diversity and lives its commitment to community and environmental responsibility
About the Company
My client are a leading mid-tier insurance and commercial litigation and workplace and employment law firm in Queensland. They live by their values and pride themselves on their high performing "work hard, live well" culture.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Sharni Nichols on (07) 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
Please include a customised cover letter outlining your interest in this position.