Provide support coordination for NDIS participants to help them achieve their goals, arranging client intakes, service agreements and bookings and providing general administrative support with case management, reporting, assessment and management of client information. You will be joining a collaborative, supportive and high performing team, where people are always willing to pitch in and help one another to ensure high quality service outcomes and value for participants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate client intake and registration processes
- Develop, manage and maintain person centred plans
- Undertake regular meetings with clients to review supports and services, and update client's plans as required
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with new and existing service providers and other external stakeholders such as the NDIA
- Manage and maintain accurate client information, case notes and relevant reporting
- Other duties and responsibilities to support the Team Leader as required
- Demonstrated experience working as an NDIS Planner, NDIS Support Coordinator or Local Area Coordinator; or significant experience in the disabilities sector
- Current blue card and yellow card / disability worker screening
- Strong time management skills, and the capacity to manage competing priorities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with people from varied backgrounds who may experience communication barriers
- High level of empathy and emotional intelligence
- You must have a current driver's licence and a willingness to drive
- Work close to home on the bayside, with flexible work arrangements to be negotiated over time
- Environment that values team work, collaboration, flexibility and work life balance
- Opportunity to join a well established organisation, with a strong reputation and presence in the local community
- Management that are approachable, experienced and value open communication
- Appealing remuneration package on offer, with salary sacrificing benefits, company mobile phone and laptop to be provided
Our client is a mid-sized non-profit organisation located in the south-east bayside suburbs of Brisbane, who are a provider of personalised disability services that includes employment services, in-home support and accommodation services, day support and activities, and support coordination services.
Please include a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.