An exciting opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team and growing Marketing Agency. Utilise your creativity and ability to think outside the box to build upon their clients current experience and results within paid marketing. This role will be the Paid Advertising Specialist, specifically for Pay Per Click campaigns. The ability, for the right candidate, to really grow within the role and company and make this role their own. This agency is growing and wants to find the right people to grow with it. Work with an exceptional team that is passionate, inclusive, collaborative, and supportive of one another. An outstanding company that cares about it's employees personal and professional growth. This Agency is Relocating to a funky and industrial office in the CBD soon which will include a photoshoot area and even it's own bar.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and set up, monitor, and change campaigns accordingly
- Write compelling ad copy for ads in campaigns
- Manage, test, scale, and optimise campaigns
- Analyse and optimise existing ad campaigns to scale revenue and increase profits
- Develop, alter, and optimise existing client strategies to improve the Return On Ad Spend
- Write interesting, short punchy, ad copy for ads in campaigns
- Manage multiple clients paid campaigns at the same time for different clients
- Ability to prepare, understand, and explain weekly and monthly reports regarding campaigns
- Manage budgets for campaigns
- Thorough understanding and experience in digital marketing regarding paid advertisement campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Hands on experience with Pay Per Click advertisements and ability to improve results and understand psychology of customers for changes
- Previous experience with WordPress and Shopify is essential
- Ability to copywrite for advertisements
- Entrepreneurial spirit who can take ownership
- Quick learner who is self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Ability to multitask and manage a number of projects and activities across multiple clients portfolios in a fast paced environment
- Proactive team player who has a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and build positive relationships
- Naturally creative and innovative who enjoys thinking outside of the box
- Passion for solving problems and getting results
- Adaptable and flexible with a strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and creative thinker who is confident suggesting new ideas
- 1+ years experience in a similar role, previous Agency experience preferred
- Marketing Diploma or degree preferred but not essential
The team is collaborative, supportive, and fun. Currently an intimate team that is currently growing as the business grows. A company policy to continuously learn and grow with the ability in your working hours to research and improve your current paid advertising skills. Flexible working hours. Passionate, understanding, and compassionate Managing Director.
About the Company
An Australian owned and operated boutique digital marketing agency that specialises in Google Ads, Social Media Ads, SEO and Social Media Management that is driven by a team of young creatives.
Please apply with a Cover Letter and Resume outlining your suitability.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.