Enjoy working in this proactive and supportive team where you will be assisting with end to end payroll functions. Initially a contract position until July with the possibility of extending or becoming permanent. Additionally, for more work-life balance there is the opportunity to work from home.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake the accurate and timely calculation and processing of national payroll transactions including weekly and fortnightly pays
- Process final approval for leave requests such as annual, LSL leave etc
- Maintain databases of reference material required for payroll. Eg. Position Description Spreadsheet, Superannuation Codes Spreadsheet
- Prepare and reconcile end of month reporting
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statutory returns. Eg. PAYG, Payroll Tax, Superannuation etc. in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure payroll activities comply with the relevant state and federal legislative requirements
- Work with HR & payroll to ensure all payroll and personnel records are accurate and up to date
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with computerised payroll
- Demonstrated skills in developing high-level relationships with customers and suppliers at all organisational levels
- Knowledge of taxation, award and statutory matters relating to a national payroll/personnel function
- Experience with high volume payroll essential
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Proactive attitude and someone who is a self-starter
- Effective negotiation and problem resolution skills to achieve win/win solutions
- Ability to prioritise, delegate, and multitask
- Demonstrate a positive and helpful attitude
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with your team and overall a team player
- Previous experience with CHRIS21 is an advantage
- This organisation is renowned for their values of honesty, teamwork and excellence
- Employees genuinely enjoy the culture that promotes a strong emphasis on the health and well-being of their people
- They have a Benefits Program to assist people in the areas of work/life balance, professional and personal development and job satisfaction
- Parking on site
This organisation is recognised as an Employer of Choice and has won numerous awards based on the way in which they work. Described by their existing employees as a "great place to work" you will enjoy innovative facilities and a tremendous company culture.
Please enclose a covering letter outlining why you are interested in the role.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.