A tremendous opportunity that will allow you to develop this role as your own. Working in close partnership with the Chief Executive to help achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diary management - manage a very busy and sometimes complex schedule, with the ability to make judgement calls on prioritising meeting requests and commitments
- Booking of travel and accommodation
- Email management
- Preparation of documents, presentations and marketing collateral - including being a meticulous proof reader
- Acting as the main point of contact for the CEO, working closely with key stakeholders, internal and external to the business
- Preparation of board related material - meetings, agendas and papers
- Lead numerous projects across the business
- Assist with social media marketing on behalf of the CEO (managing the company and CEO's LinkedIn page and other platforms
- Demonstrated experience in providing one on one support to an executive in an environment not dissimilar to this fast paced and interactive team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of energy and enthusiasm. You will work for a CEO who will set the pace and you will need to have drive and commitment to work alongside her. In return, you will relish working for someone who is fun, professional and positive
- Your organisational skills are second to none, you are proactive and able to pre-empt the needs of the business
This is a team of professionals who take pride in what they do. Consequently, they look for people of the highest ethics and professional standing. They enjoy coming to work and they have a lot of fun along the way. You will enjoy autonomy and ownership as well as working in an inclusive environment supporting each other.
About the Company
This company has a track record of developing winning software through a deep customer-centric and agile approach. This is a small team who work in a fast paced manner. They are informal, have an open culture and are working to build a great company that puts the clients' interests first. They value integrity, honesty and hard work. Flexible work arrangements are also on offer.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.