A key member of this high performing Finance team you will undertake all accounting related activities for projects that are both interesting and for purpose.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong and close working relationships with the internal project team members as well as external stakeholders
- Deliver on all the financial obligations contained in project contracts
- Develop, implement and maintain financial project management frameworks, systems and procedures
- Lead the development and analysis of the project budgets and deliver monthly forecast projections
- Deliver project financial reports (including actual against budget and/or forecasts reports)
The Business Services team culture is one that is full of energy and life. Working under a leadership style that is inclusive and collaborative this environment and role best suits someone who is interested in the big picture and understands that to know the numbers you need to get to the heart of the project.
- You will possess CA/CPA qualifications with up to 10 years' experience in project and management accounting
- High level of emotional intelligence and the ability to inspire respect and confidence amongst your colleagues and peers
- You can demonstrate your skills and capabilities in project pricing, activity based costing and cash flow analysis
- You have a keen eye for detail and high standards around producing quality work
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are a self starter and can manage your time and conflicting priorities with relative ease
Work with a dynamic team of experts in the fields of science, engineering and corporate services all of whom are committed to working towards creating a more sustainable future. As a part of the team, you will enjoy a culture that promotes flexibility and ownership and is one that is built on respect, trust and accountability.
About the Company
This organisation’s purpose is to make a significant difference to our natural resources, economy and community.
The filling of this position is intended by our client to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act (1991) (Qld).
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.