- Full time role with flexibility around start and finish times
- Work with visionary leaders within a positive environment
- Be a part of this bustling and close knit team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively monitor claims to ensure the claims process is in line with required timeframes and requirements
- Answer incoming calls with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Review invoices prior to submission
- Review all report submissions
- Submit job notes with relevant information and workflow progress information
- Review submitted assessments, variations and all other documentation
- Follow up customers in order to help move claims into repair stage
- This is a fast-paced and collaborative environment and the role best suits someone who enjoys working in a team environment
- You have great interpersonal skills, and you genuinely enjoy building relationships with customers, colleagues and peers
- You enjoy working with processes and systems and have a meticulous eye for detail
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable group lead by an exceptional leadership team. You will enjoy a collaborative management style and work in an environment that is fun, social, professional and relaxed. They pride themselves on doing exceptional work and you will enjoy a supportive and encouraging team environment. You will work with people who enjoy coming to work each day, they are hard working but take the time to have a laugh.
About the Company
This company is experiencing rapid and consistent growth and they have a strong vision for the future. You will be a part of an organisation that is built on the foundation of respect and trust.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Tracey Montgomery on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.