- Are you looking for career stability, role variety and a welcoming team?
- Room for career progression and professional development
- Hemmant location, with parking available and close to public transport
A true administration all-rounder, ideal for a candidates with customer service skills who wants to take their first step into administration, or a seasoned administrator looking for stability and a great culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage customer telephone and email enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Place customer orders and process relevant payments
- Provide quality customer service and display practical problem-solving abilities
- Monitor and maintain warehouse stock levels (involves some hands-on warehouse duties)
- Assist with office administration and maintenance duties as required
- You will have a background in customer service
- Administration experience is highly regarded but not essential
- You have a mature, problem-solving personality and enjoy organisation
- People have always complimented you on your time management skills
- Be valued and supported in a family-friendly and inclusive work environment
- Full training is provided
- A friendly boss and team who wants you to enjoy coming to work
- On-site parking is available and easily accessible
- The opportunity to get your forklift licence
- Monthly social BBQs with the team
This is a well established 100% Australian-owned manufacturing company with a reputation for delivering superior services and products.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Marguerite Hancock on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.
A Covering Letter is requested with the application