A temporary reception assignment in a leading College for Years 10, 11, and 12 students located on the Sunshine Coast.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General reception duties and administrative support
- Answering incoming calls and providing guidance, information and taking messages
- Meet, greet, and assist visitors in a friendly and kind manner
- Additional administrative support as required
- Current Blue Card is essential
- High level of computer literacy
- Minimum of 12 Months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Friendly demeanour with a can-do and proactive attitude
- Experience in a school setting is desirable
You will enjoy this friendly and positive work environment. Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Maroochydore.
About the Company
A Year 10, 11, and 12 College that helps students to find their passion and then pursue that career.
Please attach your Cover Letter and Resume to your application.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Cortnie Marshall on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.