Your maturity and warm personality will create a positive first impression with clients and a calm familiarity with our doctors. This pivotal role is part of a large administration team supporting 22 practitioners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering and directing a high volume of incoming telephone calls, taking accurate messages as required
- Managing and filtering three email inboxes to the medical secretaries and Booking Administrators
- Taking payments and processing receipts
- Other minimal administrative duties to support the team as required
- You pride yourself on your strong attention to detail
- You enjoy being a strong team player
- You are the type of person that people comment on your calm sense of maturity
- Ideally, you will have 1 - 2 years of administration or reception experience
- You have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, with accurate typing abilities
- Personable and engaging manner, you have customer service skills that people admire
- Reliability is a foundation of who you are, and you pride yourself on working to make your team a success
- Supportive company culture, where you will be made to feel a part of the team
- Opportunities to grow and progress into a Booking or Medical secretary roles.
- Stable working hours of 9 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Coffee shops within walking distance
- Free onsite parking
Our client has 20 years of commitment to the highest quality of care, providing virtual and live medical Practice Management services.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Marguerite Hancock on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.