Being a successful recruiter is about as good as it gets as a career choice. You have a huge positive impact on the lives of people, as well as contributing to the success of the Clients/Organisations that you work with.
Whether you join us as trainee recruiter, or as an experienced consultant, you will be managing and building your desk by doing the full range of recruiting activities. Visiting Clients, taking job briefs, sourcing, and interviewing Candidates, through to managing placements and commencements.
Assisting current Clients with their hiring needs, as well as developing new business with organisations that value working with a specialist recruiter for their Temporary and Permanent staffing requirements.
You will receive comprehensive training during your first few months, and then ongoing learning and development from a range of industry specialists and providers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacting Organisations to determine their current and future staffing needs
- Meeting with Clients to take detailed job briefs
- Assisting Candidates with their short, medium, and long-term career plans
- Conducting Candidate interviews and reference checks
- Managing the full recruiting process with Clients and Candidates
- Maintaining contact with Candidates and Clients post placement
- Providing Industry insights, knowledge and guidance to Clients and Candidates
- Commercial experience in Customer or Client Services, Account Management or B2B Sales
- Demonstrated success providing professional services to a Client network
- Competent communication skills on the phone, on email and in person
- A proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships
- Experience as a current or previous agency recruiter will also be considered
Benefits & Culture
Join a well-established agency, operating since 2004, with a welcoming, supportive, and successful team of professionals in a collaborative office. Your personal and professional development is well supported here with industry training and resources.
- Recognition from Management, Colleagues, Candidates and Clients for the work that you do
- Industry leading software, apps, and tools to support you
- Great location at South Brisbane with public transport, coffee shops, cafes, and restaurants all nearby
- Friday team lunches, Birthday and milestone celebrations, 5 weeks annual leave from year two
- Ultimately you are joining an organisation of professionals that know why we do what we do
Pure Source Recruitment is a specialist agency based in Brisbane that places Temporary, Contract and Permanent staff into Administration, Business Support, Management and Executive roles across a full range of Industry sectors.
Visit puresource.com.au and our socials for more about us.
Our ‘Why’ is 'To improve the lives of people, their families, and the organisations they work with, by placing the right Candidate in the right Job with the right Company'.
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Schadd Montgomery on 07 3846 7730.
Please note our office will be closed from Thursday 23rd December and reopening Tuesday 4th January, 2022.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.