Perform data analysis, research collection and interpretation to contribute to policy advice on matters related to the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Join a knowledgeable and experienced team within the Policy and Research division of this peak industry body, utilising your health research experience, positive and proactive attitude to make this role a success.
This is a six month contract initially, with potential permanent opportunities to become available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of research publications and reports
- Prepare written reports, submissions, literature reviews, discussion papers as required
- Assist in drafting research and policy documents for review
- Process analytical results and present data suitable for policy development
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding projects and to collect evidence
- Completed a relevant degree within a related field
- Ideally you will have health-focused research experience within the tertiary education, human services or government sectors
- Exceptional analytical and written communication skills
- Strong skills in interpreting and drafting research and policy documentation
- Flexible, diverse and supportive work culture
- Potential to work 4 days per week, or flexible start and finish times
- Central office location, easily accessible by public transport
- Potential permanent work opportunity over time
- Make an impact in the health sector working for this non-profit organisation
Our client is a small-medium peak industry body, with a focus on health and wellbeing. They are going through an exciting period of growth and change, with considerable ongoing opportunities within the organisation.
Please APPLY or contact Ashleigh McFadyen on 07 3846 7730.
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.