Join this established telecommunications and technology company with a dynamic role with a primary focus of supporting existing clients and the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fielding incoming calls and providing support guidance and information to our valued customers
through phone and email communication
- Provide excellent customer service and be responsive to the customer's needs
- Maintaining customer contact data entry in the inhouse CRM system
- Work with existing and new customers to problem solve and assist with all enquiries
- Process and track customer orders
- Provide day to day administration support to the sales team
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a solid working knowledge of the telecommunications sector
- You will have strong attention to detail, taking pride in producing quality work
- Being enthusiastic and your eagerness to learn is second nature
- Your interpersonal skills demonstrate your genuine interest and desire to help and support the team
- You enjoy being a strong team player
You will be well supported and thrive in a team with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. The team has a fun environment, and they are motivated and goal orientated. This is an organisation that provides career and professional development with excellent training and support and a flexible approach to their working style. This is a newly created role so you will have ownership to make it your own.
About the Company
A telecommunications and technology company providing excellent quality customised phone system solutions to the whole of Australia
Click on the APPLY button, or contact Marguerite Hancock on 07 3846 7730
All Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by email or phone.