Bring your exceptional skills in Microsoft Office and couple them with your organisational skills and willingness to support a leadership team in a range of business support activities.
This is a broad, busy and interactive role and you will get to harness your proactive work style to provide support across the whole business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of high quality documents, emails, contracts, reports and minutes, tender documents and submissions
- Assist with the preparation of in-house corporate documents
- Data entry and database management
- Assist with coordinating in-house events and team building activities
- Incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Coordinating the requirements of meetings, from booking rooms, preparing meeting correspondence, organising catering requirements
- Oversee the day to day running of the office with duties that include facilities management, ordering of stationery and office consumables, keeping the kitchen supplies replenished and all other routine tasks
- Reception duties answering incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors to Reception.
This role will best suit someone who is used to working in an environment that is very client services focused. The culture is professional, hard working and staff enjoy the work they do and each others' company.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment where you have had to produce documents, reports, submissions of a very high standard with lots of formatting of word documents
- You will be technically competent in MS Office
- Your willingness and 'can do' attitude means that you shine in the office and you are known to be the 'go to' person.
- You have a natural sense of optimism and you take pride in your work ethic
- You will enjoy using your initiative and you look for solutions to problems
- Your people skills are second to none and you are at ease with building solid work relationships with all kinds of people
The culture of this organisation is high performing and positive. They are an award winning firm operating with the professional services space.
Modern offices equipped with contemporary facilities. Standard work hours are 8.30am to 5pm with very limited overtime.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tracey on 3846 7730.